EfficiencyWe value the time, money and effort our users put into running PoCs and are constantly striving to reduce unnecessary activity
EmpowermentFrom local vendors to global enterprises, we focus on delivering the best product in order to help you reach your innovation goals through PoCs
ExcellenceWe are determined to provide the most cutting-edge PoC experiences, resulting in finding the best solution that fits all your needs
Think you fit the bill? We want to hear from you!
prooV is looking for a super strong visual-communicator to join its marketing team. As a graphic designer/illustrator at prooV you will be responsible for creating different types of visual assets and messages to support our ongoing activities. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation and design of all marketing materials (from illustrated/graphic ads to one pagers, to web designs and how-to illustrations)
- Support the product team with UI updates
- Helping out with company-wide design requests, as needed
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional design environment
- Versatile online portfolio, displaying different types of works and visual styles
- Extremely creative, conceptual thinker
- Able to take direction and feedback, run with it and provide results in a timely manner
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Indesign, Premiere, After Effects – a plus
*Please include a clickable link to your online portfolio with your application Think you fit the bill? We want to hear from you! Send your CV to: [email protected]
DESCRIPTIONprooV is looking for an advertising superstar to initiate, lead and optimize the company’s paid campaigns. As proov’S Online Marketing Expert you will be the primary focal point responsible for all aspects of our ad campaigns, both prior and post launch.
- Develop and execute a solid online advertising strategy for short and long-term campaigns, according to marketing briefs, goals and best practices
- Perform keyword, audience and competitor research
- Continuously monitor, analyze and optimize ongoing campaigns
- Suggest, find and initiate creative ways for reaching new online audiences while capitalizing on different marketing trends
- Work with outsourced and in-house team members to perfect the messaging, design and copy of all advertising material (banners, landing pages, etc.)
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in paid online marketing
- Extensive experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Adwords, GDN, Google Analytics, Outbrain/Taboola - A MUST
- Proven track record of effectively managing monthly advertising budgets resulting in high-volume lead generation and ROI
- Mastery and an in-depth understanding of all relevant methods and tools
- Comfortable experimenting with several budget sizes (from tight to large) and outlets until finding the best formula that proves effective
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills as well as excellent communication and reporting skills
- Solid understanding and know-how of SEO best practices
- Experience with email marketing automation - A PLUS
- Detail oriented, challenge seeker, driven and creative
- Native English – A MUST
- Superb copy-writing skills – A PLUS
- Graphic design capabilities – A PLUS
Send your CV to: [email protected]
prooV is looking for a Wizard of Words, who is passionate about writing, learning and technology, to join its marketing team. As prooV’s in-house writer you will be in charge of creating several types of content, discussing numerous technology aspects ranging from Corporate Innovation to IoT, Big Data, Cyber Security, FinTech and more. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching and generating ideas for fresh, thought-provoking content
- Ongoing, daily writing of new material for the prooVreading blog
- Creation of content for downloadable resources such as case studies, white papers, ebooks
- Native English, able to write in several tones and voices
- Proven track record of successfully producing engaging content for different B2B audiences – from execs to technical experts
- Strong technological orientation and interest
- Excellent research and analytical skills, able to learn, comprehend and comment about cross-vertical technology aspects
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and a can-do approach
- Graphic design skills - A PLUS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
*Please include relevant writing samples to your application Think you fit the bill? We want to hear from you! Send your CV to: [email protected]
We are looking to our amazing and growing team, an enthusiastic Sales Manager
- Develop and execute on sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives; provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas on a consistent basis; Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives.
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Manage and develop new software solution sales to assigned customer base.
- Create relationships with practitioners and executives alike and demonstrate personal wins for all.
- Participate in local networking events and strategically network through local companies and prospects.
- Proactively identify and strategize ways to capture new critical accounts.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, industry’s problems, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry.
Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline.
Stability – Proven history of being a top performer consistently
Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
Sell value and ROI into C-Level as well as sell into LOB
Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
Strong executive communication skills
Strong sales presentation skills
Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends.
Ability to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow your enterprise portfolio and reach new markets.
Ability to interface within a multi-brand sales organization.
Experience with executive level sales – with track record
An ability to understand business problems, position and articulate a vision with a corresponding solution to improve customer’s business processes and performance.
3 + years’ experience selling premise-based application software or SaaS solutions to C-Level
Cloud Servers Familiarity a MUST - AWS prefer.
Position will require at least 20%-30% travel.
Think you fit the bill? We want to hear from you! Send your CV to: [email protected]
If you have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around.
You’re passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases.
You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
prooV are growing the Customer Success team and looking for a customer relationship guru to work with our World-Wide customers.
If this is you - Come and join us as Customer Success manager!
- Overall responsibility to manage successful relationship with customers - adoption, engagement, expansion, referencability and satisfaction
- Serve as the trusted advisor for the customers
- Create, update and maintain customer related material
- Provide technical know how to support sales managers
- Own existing customer accounts to grow adoption / use / suggest ongoing value opportunities
- Nurture customers via phone / email & live demos.
- Ability to multi-task and manage large and diverse customer portfolio
- Provide technical guidance, assistance and support
- Be the best user of prooV in the world
- Bottom line - Live and Breath customers
- Experience with PoC / Pilot processes
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Experience working with Senior level executives (CIO / CTO) in large enterprises - advantage
- Hands-on person with ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Strong team player, and yet a self-starter
- At least 2 - 3 years as Customer Success / Pre-Post Sales or similar experience in a Software company
- English at a native tongue level
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor degree
- Working at Startup - advantage
- Additional languages - advantage
- Process automation experience - major advantage
CV's send to: [email protected]
DESCRIPTIONIn this role, you'll manage our BACKEND / CORE group and will face challenges that are at the "edge" of the cutting edge of technology, and therefore, it is a position in which you will be constantly thinking out-of-the-box to find a creative solution or the shortest path to victory, depending on the call of the hour. If you truly love technology, this won't feel like work, more like a thrilling adventure.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Group Leading /Team Leading – a must !
- At least 6 years of Java/J2EE, Spring Development Experience
- Strong knowledge in Java a must, with a big plus if you are a Vertex.IO Warrior.
- Some of the skills required: debugging, sprint planning, and system design & task estimation. Send your CV: [email protected]
DESCRIPTION We are looking for a talented Big Data Developer with experience building analytical systems in MapReduce, Hadoop, YARN, Flume, Spark/Flink, Redis, in-memory databases, or similar distributed systems programming, including machine learning algorithms.As a Big Data Developer at prooV, you will be responsible for improving the scalability, flexibility, and stability of our existing Hadoop architecture as well as helping develop our next generation predictive analytics platform.You will rapidly create prototypes and quickly iterate to a stable, production-quality release candidate. *This position is based in Hertzelia Pituach, Israel.REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of experience in Big Data system development - a must
- Java EE 6/7 or Spring experience - an advantage
- Jboss AS/WildFly/Apache TomEE or Apache Tomcat/Jetty experience - an advantage
- Vertx, Akka - a huge advantage
- Multithreading, data structures - a must
- NoSQL experience (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch) - a huge advantage
- Experience with Hadoop stack - a must
- Apache Spark or Apache Flink - a must (at least one of them )
- Experience with H2O, SparkML, TensorFlow, Keras - a huge advantage (at least one of them)
- Scala, R or Python - a huge advantage Experience building Lambda architecture - a huge advantage
- Good SQL (PostgreSQL/MySQL) knowledge - a huge advantage
- Knowledge of Linux, scripting - a huge advantage
- Machine learning algorithms, statistics - a huge advantage
- Amazon cloud environment experience - a huge advantage
- University degree in Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics - an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, fast learner, able to work in a team and independently.