The saying “innovate or die” has become a cliche, but with good reason. With innovation being a key contributor to corporate growth and success, companies cannot afford to disregard it.
Increased competition and changing expectations are moving innovation and strategy managers to establish dedicated programs that help their companies embrace digital transformation.With innovation being a key contributor to corporate growth and success, companies cannot afford to disregard it. Click To Tweet
While creating an innovation program stirs up motivation and determination, it can also feel like a big undertaking.
How exactly do you go about establishing your innovation program? What decisions do you need to make to move forward effectively?
The Ultimate Guide to Corporate Innovation provides a framework for you to jumpstart your innovation program by clearly laying out the first steps you need to take. It includes:
- Tools to help you overcome the most common innovation hurdles
- Checklists to determine which type of innovation best fits each project
- Requirements for building an effective innovation team
- Metrics for evaluating innovation progress and achievements
- Tips for managing an innovation budget
- Guidelines for communicating with and garnering support from your entire company